Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Favourite Pixel Art Tools !

I am not talking about Photoshop even Gimp, I am talking about the most user friendly, easy to use pixel art tool "Piskel" and "Aseprite". I used both tools. Booth are very much attractive almost all the features you need to draw nice pixel art.

Piskel :


piskel
Piskel GUI
This is what I just drew with piskel editor, it has offline and online version.
you can also create animation sprite with this nice tool.
very easy to use.

When you are drawing pixel art then keyborad shortcut is very helpful, you can get all the shortcut here easily.

Piskel is not so hard to use just get your hands on it, I hope you will never be disappointed.

I hope I will post some pixel art drawing tips later on, time is a matter :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment